Slice of Life Day Ten: I don't even know...

I don't know what to write about tonight. This is a first. It is a little of too much going on over the course of today; I am both distracted and overwhelmed with ideas - not resulting in a great writing environment.

Today I had an opportunity to feel legitimate in my occupation, and at the end of the day I felt able to totally devote my time to my children. It was a beautiful day of feeling balance. Sometimes doing what I do, I feel like I am just not doing anything important. I try, but I don't always have the gratification that I am used to from brick-and-mortar teaching (that is what us virtual teachers call the rest of you). My role is often more of a supporting role, and sometimes I find that people don't know when to ask for support. As the time goes on though, I am becoming more aware of how to find the people who need help. Today was one of those days and it was a good feeling, which allowed me at the end of the day to relax and just spend time with the kids and catch up on some of the housework.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like one of those days when everything lined up in your universe. Here's to another!

    ReplyDelete