Slice of Life Day 15: Rocky Road Day

Another day! I went to bed too late last night and had some odd dreams, before waking up in a bad mood. It was a long morning for me, and a long day altogether. Not too long ago my husband called to tell me that we have a house!
We'll be closing in a month and settling into the new old home soon. This is our first home purchase and it doesn't seem real.
In one of my dreams I was at the kitchen sink when the floor fell in! That was not too good. Ups and downs and finally ups today.
I hope everyone else had a more level-headed day.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! It is a scary, wonderful, daunting, exhilarating experience to own a place where you live. To be your own landlord they say is a great honor no matter where you live. Can't wait to see pics!~

    ReplyDelete