Slice of Life Day Seven: Emotional Shopping

I do not consider myself an emotional shopper. I am looking for a home and my emotions are very tied up in the search. Biggest purchase of my life and I'm all tied up with emotions. I am starting to feel like I am not ready for this. I am so certain that I need this for the family, but I am just not sure I am emotionally ready to handle to purchase process.

Here goes nothing, our offer went through today, so we'll see what happens next. I am emotionally exhausted tonight.

4 comments:

  1. I think an emotional purchase is okay once in a blue moon!!! We all need to be rewarded: within reason!
    ENJOY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is indeed a scary and emotional part of life. It gets easier after you move into your first real home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies! Part of me is still hoping deep down that we will not manage to come to an agreement, because maybe it isn't my fate to buy this house. Yet the other part of me is desperate that we do get it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on having your offer accepted. It's wonderful and scary -- all at once!

    ReplyDelete